The Graph Data Explorer allows you to navigate your graph and modify it without writing Gremlin queries. You can open multiple Graph Data Explorers per connection, to open one, click on "Open Graph Data Explorer" from the Connection side menu.
All functionality of the Graph Data Explorer's view are the same as the Graph Results View. Additionally, it exposes a new feature, Graph Data Explorer Filters.
Graph Data Explorer Filters
To perform an initial query against your graph, you can specify a combination of filters allowing you to decide which vertices and edges to fetch. The filters available are the following:
- Select the vertex labels to display: By default, all vertex labels will be fetch. This filter allows to specify which vertices to fetch.
- Vertex Results Limit: Limit the amount of vertices to be returned by the query, 25 by default
- Select the vertex property to filter values against: Allows specifying a property to filter the vertices against.
- Property Filter Type: If a vertex property to filter against was selected, offers a list of predicates to use to. The predicates listed will be adjusted to the type of the property and the type of Graph Database (e.g. JanusGraph predicates will only be listed for a JanusGraph connection, string predicates will only be displayed for string properties)
- Select the outgoing edge labels to display: Allows specifying which outgoing edge labels to include for fetched vertices
- Out Edges Results Limit: Limit the amount of outgoing edges to be returned by the query, 25 by default
- Select the incoming edge labels to display: Allows specifying which incoming edge labels to include for fetched vertices
- In Edges Results Limit: Limit the amount of incoming edges to be returned by the query, 25 by default